For on-line support using your broadband (hi-speed) internet connection and browser, please click on:
How to get started:
- Click on the http://www.fastsupport.com link above
- Fill in your name or company name; Get the quick download. The screen-sharing plug-in automatically downloads onto your computer.
- Call us at 972-671-0077 and we will give you a 9-digit code to enter at www.fastsupport.com.
How does it work?:
The screen-sharing plug-in lets both you and your Technical Support Rep communicate via a Chat window, see your computer screen, share your mouse and keyboard and draw on your screen using the special Whiteboard feature.
System and Network Requirements:
For a support representative to view your desktop, it should meet these requirements:
- Broadband internet connection (T1, Cable or DSL) preferred
- Recommend ability to make direct outgoing TCP connections, or availability of a SOCKS server or an HTTP proxy
- PC running Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10.
If you wish to pay or pre-pay for your support, I can accept your credit card payments securely at PayPal via this webpage: